Welcome to the most ‘Funtastic regatta in the Caribbean!’
Trophies Regatta 2016
Awarded to the boat with the best corrected time in the race to Simpson Bay.
Awarded to the first boat to finish in the St. Barths Race
Awarded to the boat with the best corrected time in the St. Barths to Statia Race.
Awarded to the boat with the best score (lowest points) for the three race series.
Awarded to the first boat to finish in the Statia to Great Bay Pursuit Race.
Awarded to the overall winner of the regatta.
Awarded to the overall winner in the bareboat fleet.
Awarded to the best performance of a first time entry at the Golden Rock Regatta.
Parties Regatta 2015
- Nov 8th – Welcoming drinks @ Iguana Bar (first charter group)
- Nov 11th – Welcoming drinks @ Iguana Bar (second charter group)
- Nov 12th – Regatta opening @ Philipsburg
- Nov 13th – La Bamba Beach BBQ & Prize giving@ Kim Sha Beach
- Nov 15th – Caribbean BBQ, local steal pan music @ The Old Gin House
- Nov 16th – Big Street Party & Prize giving @ Statia Day celebrations
- Nov 17th – Captain’s Dinner & Prize giving
For more info please see: Program 2016
Unique in the Caribbean
- Island to island races
- Seven races in five days
- Quality above quantity, maximum of 25 teams
- Professional race committee
- Most favorable pricing in the Caribbean regatta season
- Extensive media report for your team and team sponsors
- Memorable street party with local people of Statia